1. A person washing dishes becomes a chopped head of an executed man
displayed on a gibbet which is washed away by a river.
2. A dwarf becomes a man’s plastered neck shown in Joseph Turner’s painting.
He becomes something material and slowly looks back once.
3. The perfume of death hands like a veil in front of a man’s face.
He becomes a shivering crow which then withdraws into the back.
4. A neck of a long-tailed peacock rolls four times.
5. A long-haired ghost withdraws into the rear, shaking his head.
The following are based on paintings by Francis Bacon.
6. A man walking with a monkey in his arms becomes a dog.
The dog then becomes a gorilla.
7. A man wearing glasses
shot in the face like in the man portrayed
in a painting of the Battleship Potchemkin by Francis Bacon
is walking on a tight rope in the air.
8. The pope’s left hand is scratching walls.
the right feet becomes a flag, which is waved four times.
9. A man trying to mediate and stop a fight appears, running.
He suddenly becomes weak
and then stares at the water in the swimming pool.