This is a variation of Dmitry Datskov’s Wrecking Ball exercise.
(Jo) 1. The participant gradually pulls a chain out of the heart center which dangles far beneath the feet. At the end of the chain forms a wrecking ball. Though this chain is connected to the heart center, it can pass right through the legs or body parts.
(Ha) 2. The participant begins the most subtle lateral swing. Gradually, the lateral swing increases to the point of creating half circles and eventually full circles. He/she/they feel the varying pressures of the heart center. The participant lets the body compensate for the weight placed upon it. Then the half circles return followed by subtle swings till the wrecking ball is just dangling.
3. The participant jumps or jolts up with the body and feel the heavy pull.
4. Now the participant subtly begins with anterior/posterior swings (front and back) then eventually returns back to the dangle. Remember, that the chain can go right through the body. The pull is heavy.
5. The participant jumps or jolts up with the body and feels the heavy pull.
6. Now the participant begins forming small circles beneath. The circles increase till the wrecking ball noticeably revolves around the body and is completely horizontal. The pull is felt and the body compensates for the weight placed on it. Eventually the ball settles back down.
7. The participant jumps or jolts up with the body and feel the heavy pull.
(Kyu/Kyu to New Jo) 8. The chain is pulled back into the heart center till the wrecking ball is reached. The wrecking ball is taken into the arms and held in position for some time like a hug. The participant will then eventually feel the wrecking ball shrinking. The wrecking ball shrinks enough to be collected back into the heart center, which increases the heart’s integrity.
9. The participant dance the voice of the new heart center.